SwissMicelle® B-vitamin drops by BE THE CHANGE contain 6 B-vitamins in an optimal formulation. Thanks to the micelle technology used, a bioavailability of over 90% is reached. This means that they can produce the desired effect from a low dosage onwards, as your body can take up the ingredients contained in them particularly well and quickly.
The drops can be taken regularly and over a long period of time – for optimal absorption preferably on an empty stomach. The B vitamins are important for numerous metabolic processes – they are involved in the normal functioning of the nervous system and energy metabolism and help to reduce fatigue and tiredness.
For whom are the SwissMicelle® B vitamin drops particularly suitable?
- For all persons over 12 years of age
- for the nerves: B vitamins contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- for energy metabolism: B vitamins contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- for fatigue and tiredness: vitamin B12 contributes to reducing fatigue and tiredness.
- for mental function (e.g. motivation): biotin contributes to normal mental function.
- for blood formation: vitamins B12, B6 and B2 contribute to the normal formation of red blood cells
- for the skin and mucous membranes: niacin and vitamin B2 contribute to normal skin and mucous membranes
RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE: Pour 2 x 1ml (one pipette contains 0.5 ml, see marking) into a glass of water and drink by sips.
This product is carefully packed into a 2-month package (60 servings) with two Miron glass vials – practical for you and also sustainable. One bottle is fitted with a pipette lid, which you then use for the refill bottle with screw cap. This helps you to avoid unnecessary waste. The amount of packaging material is also reduced by your 2-month package.
And that’s not all: Thanks to the high resistance and durability of Miron glass, the vials can be used for other purposes and finally be recycled.
Free from sugar, lactose, gluten, soy, nuts, eggs, preservatives and artiﬁcial ﬂavours.
Store in standing position, in a cool, dry place protected from light and out of the reach of small children.